- Gouze: Our friends, Les Actes des Apôtres, are up to their tricks again. Thanks to Colette, we know they acquired the Sancy diamond in a raid on the royal treasury. We suspect that their leader, a man known as Renard, plans to sell it to finance a major attack. We can't let that happen. One of our agents is in place to make the buy using counterfeit livres; go to Bièvre and make sure it all goes smoothly.
Arno made his way to the Saint-Jacques area in la Bièvre, where he found Gouze's contact wounded.
- Arno: What happened?
- Contact: Renard smelled a rat. His men took off with the diamond - you'll have to get it back. We have a man waiting to smuggle it out of the country, but only if you can get it to him within the hour. Hurry!
Arno tracked down Renard's agent.
- Renard's agent: Come on, you lot. Let's get this rock back to Monsieur Renard. And keep an eye out. I don't want nobody following us.
Arno retrieved the Queen's necklace and subsequently met with the smuggler.
- Smuggler: You have it?
- Arno: Right here.
- Smuggler: Nice work. Don't worry, the stone will be safely in Russia before the month is out.
- Arno: (Thank you, friend.)
Arno then escaped the area and returned to the Café Théâtre.
- Gouze: I've received word that the... package made it safely out of France. Well done.
Arno retrieved the diamond, ensuring it stayed out of the hands of Renard.