Ezio located the pickpocket.
- Ezio: Try not to spend all of that money in one place.
- Pickpocket: What money would that be?
- Ezio: Signora (Lady), I know a pickpocket when I see one. Your technique is good, but not flawless.
- Pickpocket: Not so. Until today, I had never been caught or called out.
- Ezio: Let me show you a few tricks.
- Pickpocket: I need no instruction. And I can prove it. Give me one minute, and I will steal more than you could in a day.
- Ezio: Bene. (Good). Begin.
Ezio stole more money than the pickpocket.
- Pickpocket: Curse these misers! None of them are carrying any Akçe today!
- Ezio: Well, my take was quite good. Are you having an off-day?
- Pickpocket: Do not patronize me. I am a skilled thief. You saw it yourself.
- Ezio: I did. And I would be grateful if you joined the Assassins to put those talents to better use.
- Pickpocket: Hmm, I suppose I should, evet (yes)? I cannot live off the fruits of others forever.
Ezio won the match and asked the pickpocket to join the Assassins as an Apprentice.