A farmer locked himself in his house to escape tax collectors. Bayek must deal with him.
Bayek came across a woman standing outside her home, banging on the door in a small village in Sapi-Res Nome.
- Woman: You cannot stay in there! You are only making it more difficult on yourself!
There was no reply, and the woman sighed in frustration. Bayek approached her.
- Woman: My idiot brother has barricaded himself inside.
- Man: Who is that you're speaking to!? It's one of them, isn't it!?
- Woman: No, you fool!
He fears Sefetu's men. But hiding his head in a bush solves nothing!
- Man: I am not an ostrich! Do I hear horses!? Is it them? You better run!
- Woman: Please. If he does not work, Sefetu's tax collectors will do something terrible.
- Bayek: I am not sure if I can convince him... but I will keep an eye out for these tax collectors. Perhaps I can persuade them to leave you alone.
Bayek helped a woman and her brother by assassinating the tax collector, easing their fears.