The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Clay explored his memories of becoming an Assassin within the Animus.
- William: We are not public figures and never submit ourselves to the hollow quest for fame. We move through clouded spaces.
Beware the easy path. Knowledge grows only through challenge.
- Harold: You're retiling the roof at noon, Clay.
- Clay: But I'm working on a history paper.
- Harold: Let it slide. The foreman's son just finished engineering school and he's pocketing 60k a year. Now, that's where the money is.
- William: They will throw obstacles in your path to distract you. But never lose sight of your goal.
You have proven yourself worthy. Today, commit to uphold the pillars of our Creed. We are Assassins.
- A symbol resembling a variant of a Greek letter rho, shown within a circle, was hidden behind a raised wall at the beginning of the memory.
- There was a hidden wall that displayed binary code on it, which when decoded, read "Clay created Adam, Adam created Clay." This referred to the biblical tale of Adam being created from clay, and then Clay being a descendant of Adam's bloodline.
- The achievement "Part of the Creed" was unlocked after completing the memory.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.