Kassandra travelled to a small Spartan camp in Pagai. She found the camp to be in a mess.
- Spartan Hoplite: Sweep the camp! Make sure every Spartan is accounted for. By Apollo, was everyone asleep? Come on, find the bastard!
Kassandra spoke to the polemarch, who was speaking to one of the Spartans.
- Spartan Hoplite: Don't come back until you have the tablet.
- Spartan Light Soldier: Yes, Polemarch.
The soldier left the camp.
- Kassandra: Lost something?
- Spartan Hoplite: Not lost, stolen.
Kassandra presented her badge.
- Kassandra: Stentor sent me, said you've been having trouble with spies.
- Spartan Hoplite: I'd take an Athenian spy over a Spartan traitor. Either way he must be found. He took a tablet with vital intelligence.
- Kassandra: Where's your spy? Is he still in the camp?
- Spartan Hoplite: Wouldn't need you if I knew. I doubt he's still here. Can't have gone far though, he was injured when he took out the guard.
- Kassandra: This doesn't sound like something a Spartan would do?
- Spartan Hoplite: he could be an imposter, we've had raids on our supplies recently. And Megaris has more mercenaries than a goat has ticks. And what man would turn their back on Sparta?
- Kassandra: I'll get him and your tablet.
(If players choose "Where did he go?")
- Kassandra: Did you see which direction he went?
- Spartan Hoplite: The men said he went towards the hill, easier to avoid pursuit in that terrain.
(If players choose "What can you tell me about the area?")
- Kassandra: Anything you can tell me that might help?
- Spartan Hoplite: The area is hotly contested, but Sparta is winning. We're pushing the Athenians back, but due to the war the forests and mountains have become a hive for bandits and mercenaries.
- Kassandra: I mean about where your spy might have gone.
- Spartan Hoplite: He's injured, and there's a spring up there in the forest. If it was me I would have headed there.
(If players choose "I'll be back when I have your tablet.")
- Kassandra: I'll be back soon with your tablet.
- Spartan Hoplite: The mountains and forest of Megaris are dangerous, and he surely didn't work alone.
- Kassandra: I'm more than capable of handling your spy. Chaire.
Kassandra headed to the forest southwest of Pagai. With Ikaros' help, she found the injured spy tied up, interrogated by a group of bandits.
- Kassandra: That's the thief.
Kassandra approached them secretly and overheard their conversation.
- Mercenary: So, you got it then.
- Athenian Light Soldier: Of course I got it, but the bastards stabbed me while I was getting out.
- Mercenary: That's a shame, we can't have you slowing us down. But the upside is less people to split the drachmae with.
- Athenian Light Soldier: Wait, please, we don't have to do this.
- Mercenary: Sorry, but there ain't no we anymore.
Kassandra sneaked in and eliminated the bandits and his guards. She untied the spy.
- Athenian Light Soldier: Wha... What do you want? Who are you?
- Kassandra: I'm the one who's going to return the tablet you stole.
(If players choose "Why did you steal it?")
- Kassandra: Why did you steal the tablet?
- Athenian Light Soldier: Because I was paid to.
- Kassandra: Who paid you?
- Athenian Light Soldier: A mercenary, Hyrkanos, all right? Gave me the Spartan uniform, told me where to look. Easy drachmae.
(If players choose "How did you get into the camp?")
- Kassandra: How did you get into the camp?
- Athenian Light Soldier: Spartans never suspect their own... Too busy looking down on the rest of us. Malakes!
(If players choose "Give me the tablet.")
- Kassandra: Give it to me, I'm not leaving without it.
- Athenian Light Soldier: There's no winners in this war, but there are opportunities. Perhaps we could come to an arrangement?
- Kassandra: What arrangmenet would that be?
The thief handed over the tablet and some drachmae.
- Athenian Light Soldier: Here, take the tablet... and this for your troubles. No one knows who I am. Nobody else needs to die here.
- Kassandra: Go... Make sure I never see your face again.
- Kassandra: I'll take the tablet now.
- Athenian Light Soldier: Like fuck you will.
- Kassandra: Then only one of us will be getting paid today.
Kassandra fought and eliminated the Athenian soldier. She recovered the tablet and a note form his body.
- Kassandra: What's this? A note... So the tablet was meant for Hyrkanos, not the Athenians...
Kassandra returned to the polemarch.
- Spartan Hoplite: So, did you find the traitor?
- Kassandra: It's not traitors you need to worry about. He was a spy working for the mercenary Hyrkanos.
- Spartan Hoplite: Hyrkanos. How many times must I hear that name? His palms must be overflowing with Athenian gold by now. Did you get the tablet?
Kassandra handed over the tablet.
- Depending on the decision made, it is possible to meet the spy again and recruit him aboard the Adrestia.
Kassandra helped the Spartan polemarch to recover an important tablet.