Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Antó: What do you want, Englishman?
- Edward: Edward Kenway. I'm here to warn you of danger. And I'm Welsh.
- Antó: You all look the same to me. Why should I need your warning? My life is all danger.
- Edward: I may have brought it on you.
- Antó: This means you owe me. As it happens, I could use a man, to help free some of my friends.
- Edward: Slaves, you mean?
- Antó: Brothers, warriors, the hope of the Maroons.
- Edward: Doesn't sound like my business, mate.
- Antó: All I need is for you to mingle with your countrymen. Listen to hints for where my friends are held.
- Edward: Fine. I'll see what I can do.
- Guard 1: And then he dismissed me. Without pay! For drunkenness! Alleged drunkenness. All I had to do was escort the man north, no south, no. North. Definitely north.
- Guard 2: Towards the warehouse.
- Guard 1: Right, the warehouse. In any case, he's a slave! He's in bilboes. Not like he's going to get away.
- Guard 2: Let's have another round and we'll think this through.
- Guard 1: Are you buying? I just lost me job?
Edward eavesdropped on another pair of guards.
- Guard 3: They're holding the cur nearby.
- Guard 4: Whatever for?
- Guard 3: I don't know. To make an example of, or some such.
- Guard 4: Well what did he do?
- Guard 3: Does he need to do anything? Sometimes examples just have to be made.
- Guard 4: Now isn't that just the truth?
- Guard 3: I wouldn't linger here. The walls have ears, if you know what I mean.
- Guard 4: Are we followed?
- Guard 3: We must warn the others!
The guards fled, and Edward chased one of them down and tackled him.
- Edward: You've got the information I need, mate.
- Guard: No! I've heard of your kind... Ass- Assassin. Don't hurt me.
- Edward: All I want to know is where this slave is. Do you know of anyone being held... specially like?
- Guard: Please! Let me live. My wife and children-
- Edward: Come on then, out with it.
- Guard: Look near the windmill.
- Edward: See, was that so hard?
Edward located Antó, and found out where the slaves he wanted to free were being held.