New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Eivor met with Vagn at the river docks.
- Vagn: Ah, Eivor. I have been meaning to mention to you ... the Legacy of Saint George.
- Eivor: Is this some sort of ridiculous legend?
- Vagn: It is! The story is that the revered saint's legacy, lost for hundreds of years, is divided and hidden across England.
- Eivor: Such a great treasure and yet no one has any idea where even a single piece could be?
- Vagn: Until now. For months I have heard whispers that match the stories. And now my scouts have returned with a map! The Rivers Severn and Exe both play a part in George's legend.
- Eivor: Very well. That is where we will search.
- Vagn: But keep an eye out for hints of other hiding places. Nothing is know for certain. Whether any of it actually exists, I cannot say... Care to go find out?
- Eivor: Sounds tempting. I'll go.
- Vagn: Good luck!
Now armed with a map, Eivor sought out the locations where Saint George's legacy was rumoured to have been hidden.