- Bayek: I need to find the hideout. It should be visible from a height.
Bayek travelled to high grounds, eventually reaching a viewpoint. From there, he discovered the location of the Hidden Ones bureau.
- Bayek: Ah, there it is.
Bayek performed a leap of faith, falling into a haystack on the roof. He discovered that the entrance was closed.
- Bayek: The entrance is closed. There must be another way in.
Bayek navigated around the building and discovered another entrance into the bureau. He slipped under the entrance.
- Bayek: This is it. Ah. The Hidden Ones' bureau.
In the bureau, two Hidden Ones greeted him.
- Kashta: My name is Kashta. It is an honor to meet you, Mentor.
- Bayek: No formalities, Kashta. We are both equally Hidden Ones.
- Paanchi: Bayek! Greatest of them all. I have heard the songs.
Bayek entered a room, where Tahira and a rebel were waiting.
- Gamilat: Such loss of life!
- Bayek: Tahira?
- Tahira: Ah, Bayek. Thank the gods you have come.
Bayek and Tahira shook hands.
- Bayek: Your message was urgent.
- Tahira: These are the swords of two Hidden Ones I recruited. Killed in a massacre.
- Gamilat: They will be remembered as martyrs to the cause.
- Tahira: This is Gamilat. Leader of the Nabatean rebels.
Gamilat gave Bayek a toast.
- Bayek: What happened?
- Gamilat: We retreated through the village. The Romans pursued us in a furry and took their anger out on the villagers.
- Tahira: It was a pure butchery! Innocent men and women. The Hidden Ones tried to stop it and were killed.
- Bayek: They understood the risks.
- Tahira: I assigned them to help the rebels.
- Bayek: Tahira, what has been done cannot be undone. The Hidden Ones have no place in battles. But we can help the rebellion by eliminating the Roman leader.
- Gamilat: General Rufio. But he is in Rome.
- Tahira: Rufio has three lieutenants her in the Sinai.
- Bayek: These three men will die.
- Tahira: Let's get to it.
The three of them nodded in agreement. Tahira left the room. Before Bayek left, Gamilat stopped him.
- Gamilat: I am indebted to you.
- Bayek: We do this for the people, Gamilat.
- Gamilat: Yes, the people! The people and I are one and the same.
- Kashta: We have Hidden Ones watching each of Rufio's lieutenants. They'll tell you anything you need to know.
Bayek reached the Hidden Ones bureau in the Sinai to find out what happened. He decided to help by eliminating three of Rufio's lieutenants to aid the rebellion.