- Vane: Look at them turncoats. Makes me bloody ill to think how many times I put up with Hornigold and his self-righteous shite.
- Rogers: Verily, you are a man of principle, Captain Hornigold. A man I believe I can trust with my best ideas.
- Edward: Faith, and we'll survive this, Charles. With our pride intact.
- Vane: Well, that's confidence. You brewed a plan I might get a taste of?
- Edward: Nassau is over, that's plain to see. I say we skip out tonight, and regroup at my compound.
- Vane: Fair enough. What's your angle?
- Edward: The Brits have brought their supplies ashore, see? If we nick some gunpowder and pine pitch, we can build a fire ship and send it straight at the blockade, blasting it to smithereens.
- Vane: Aye. We'll use Rackham's ship. He ain't a capable captain.
- Edward: My conscience is clear.
- Vane: Right. While you get up the gunpowder, I'll secure the pine pitch.
Edward robbed four gunpowder storages.
Edward stole the gunpowder needed for their plot.
Behind the scenes
The memory name is a reference to the gunpowder plot of 1605.