|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Following her release from the confines of the Grand Temple by Desmond Miles on 21 December 2012, during his attempt to save the world from a solar flare, Juno entered the worldwide digital networks as an artificial intelligence. Using these networks, Juno became capable of interfacing and taking over various forms of digital technology, and has launched several attacks against Abstergo Industries and the Helix servers.
After her attempt to overtake the body of an Abstergo Entertainment research analyst with the help of the Sage John Standish had failed, Juno intended for humanity to "enter the Grey" only as a reward for the people who have served her and to live under her leadership blissfully. In a digital correspondence between Juno and her husband Aita decoded by Abstergo employees, she claimed that Clay Kaczmarek and Desmond Miles were among those who "will [not] leave" and "live in bliss" inside the Grey.
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (first mention)
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (first appearance)
- screenshot) (
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag – Noob's personal files: "Notes"
- Assassin's Creed III – Modern day
- Assassin's Creed: Unity – Database: 10. Reconnaissance Memo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity – Database: 16. Chat Log
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag – Modern day
- Assassin's Creed: Unity – Database: 18. An intercepted transmission
- Assassin's Creed: Unity – Database: 14. Security Breach Memo
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Who is Aletheia – Slide 3: Juno