With the watchtowers cleared of eyes, it is time for us to move on the hall. We will need to clear the village first. We should be able to take them unawares, but we cannot be overconfident.
There will be fighters in the village, and any fight brings with it uncertainty. It matters not, Odin favors us, and we will be victorious.
- Viking 1: Seems Kjotve's roused an army to hurl against us.
- Viking 3: Eivor will expect us at the hall. First, let us clear the streets of Kjtove's dogs.
- Viking 2: Haha! Finally! A real fight!
The Vikings made their way through the village, eliminating any raiders they encountered until they met Eivor outside a burning hall on a cliff.
- Eivor: Good. You are still alive.
- Viking 2: You think such as these could kill us? Ha!
Despite their bold claim, the Viking stopped in thought for a moment.
- Viking 2: This fight should have been harder.
- Eivor: It is beginning to strike me odd as well. Still, stay alert. Kjotve's best fighters will be defending the hall. And they know are are coming now.
Eivor and the Vikings cleared the village of Kjotve's raiders, then prepared for a fight to the main hall.