While her husband walked around the area, Josephine Fletcher was minding the children.
- Josephine Fletcher: And what do we say afterwards?
- Children: May the Father of Understanding guide us.
- Josephine Fletcher: And who do you serve?
- Children: The Grand Master.
- Josephine Fletcher: Excellent! Run along now!
With the children occupied, Francis Fletcher approached his wife:
- Francis Fletcher: Our plan is coming along splendidly, darling.
- Josephine Fletcher: Where’s our next recruitment, dearest?
- Francis Fletcher: Charing Cross. No one looks for tourists’ missing children.
- Josephine Fletcher: We’ll have an army for the Grand Master in no time.
The Fletchers were killed.