Connor walked up to two young boys, one of them being the son of Terry.
- Samuel: Master Connor! Master Connor! Dad and Godfrey are fighting! You need to stop it!
Connor followed the boys.
- Diana: Oh come off it, Terry. I'm fine!
- Catherine: Leave it alone, Godfrey!
- Terry: I told you I didn't need your help! If you'd listened, none of this would've happened!
- Godfrey: Quit puttin' this on me. I told YOU we didn't need to be cuttin' that day! So shut your mouth!
Connor attempted to keep the two men apart.
- Godfrey: You need some sense knocked into you!
I'm going to beat you senseless.
- Terry: I'm going to smash you, ya looby!
Time I set you straight!
After successfully ending the fight, Connor spoke with Terry.
- Connor: Are you alright? There is no need for this.
- Terry: Bah. He's a block-head.
- Diana: He'll cool-off in a spell. Just needs some time is all.
Connor went to see Godfrey afterwards.
- Connor: Are you not angry, Godfrey?
- Godfrey: Me? Not at all! Terry's just got himself a temper and I won't let him get away with it. It's really no trouble. He'll calm down. The runt couldn't do much damage anyway!
- Connor: Does this happen often?
- Godfrey: Ha! I was just telling Lance how I can set the calendar by these events. It's really not a worry, Connor, but I appreciate your concern.
Connor broke up the fight between Godfrey and Terry. Afterwards, spruce lumber and other items became available.