|This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the event.|
- Olivier: Thrown out onto the street yet?
- Arno: Oh, you would love that, wouldn't you?
- Olivier: It'd break my heart.
- Arno: Olivier, if I weren't here, who'd do all your work for you?
- Olivier: The horses need brushing, boy. Get to it.
- Arno: (Yes, sir).
- Perrault: (My lord! Lord De La Serre! Wait! Jesus Christ all mighty lord!)
- Arno: Some trouble, (my friend)?
- Perrault: A letter... for (Lord) De La Serre... it's very important!
- Arno: Calm yourself Perrault! That letter won't reach (Mister) De La Serre any faster if you drop dead of exhaustion. Give it here – I'll catch him.
- Perrault: He must receive it today! It's very–
- Arno: Very important, yes. I heard you the first time. I'll see that he gets it.
Arno took the letter and chased after the carriage.
- Arno: (Mister) De La Serre! Stop!
Make way, make way!
Dammit, slow down!
Apparently walnut is a popular finish this season.
Who is driving this carriage? Pelops?
Arno caught up with the carriage.
- Arno: (Mister) De La Serre!
A stranger got out of the carriage.
- Arno: (Apologies). Wrong carriage. What I need is a bird's eye view.
- Arno: There you are!
Arno blended with the crowd to sneak into the building.
- Guards: No entry!
Are you deaf as well as stupid? (Piss off!)
Once inside, he passed a crowd listening to King Louis' speech.
- Citizen 1: Can we just... leave?
- Citizen 2: That may be considered treason.
- Citizen 3: Do you understand any of this?
- Citizen 4: God, is he still talking?
- Arno: Where the devil are they?
Arno spotted François onstage near King Louis, but de la Serre was called away by a guard.
- Arno: Finally!
- Arno: Not these two again. Must have tailed me from the Estate.
Arno continued to make his way towards François.
- Citizen 5: How long do you think he'll keep talking?
Arno found François and a nobleman conversing.
- François: So, who or what will take its place? Another King? A council of capable men?
- Mirabeau: That is the question, isn't it?
- François: A truce, then?
- Arno: What the devil was that about?
Victor tackled Arno into the next room. Arno countered him, forcing his head into a nearby wardrobe.
- Arno: Now now... we can resolve this without recourse to violence...can't we?
- Victor: Get him, Hugo!
- Arno: I suppose not.
Arno and Hugo dueled.
- Victor: Get him, Hugo!
- Hugo: Rragh!
After Hugo was defeated, Victor freed himself from the wardrobe and dueled Arno.
- Arno: Easy, big fella!
In the midst of their duel, Hugo got back up.
- Victor: Think you can steal from me?
- Hugo: No rich old man to save you now.
- Victor: Let's see you run away this time!
- Hugo: You can't take us both at once.
- Victor: Hand over the watch!
Hugo and Victor were both defeated.
- Arno: Not your day, is it Victor?
- Guard: Open up in there!
- Arno: To your health, gentlemen.
Arno jumped out the window.
- Guard: You, boy! Stop! What are you doing there?!
- Arno: Running.
- Guard: He's getting away!
Arno escaped the guards.
- Arno: No getting back in there now. I'll catch them back at home, I suppose.
Arno escaped trouble, but failed to deliver the message to François de la Serre.