- Guard: Keep firing!
- Arbaaz: That mortar fire is getting closer. I must keep moving.
During his flight, Arbaaz encountered a guard atop a rampant elephant.
- Guard: Somebody work out a way to stop it!
- Arbaaz: Those elephants will bring this place down.
A short while later, Arbaaz encountered another elephant.
- Guard: Who let that bloody elephant loose?!
Arbaaz found himself faced with two charging elephants, narrowly dodging them.
- Guard: Watch out!
- Arbaaz: That was close...
Eventually, Arbaaz reached a courtyard, where a large group of soldiers, as well as Alexander Burnes awaited him.
- Burnes: Hold your fire! I am impressed, Arbaaz. It's a shame that we find ourselves on such different sides.
- Arbaaz: Thank you. How about not killing me, then?
- Burnes: How about this? I will give you a chance to live. If you can beat me, one on one, you walk away. What say you to that?
- Arbaaz: No tricks? A fair fight?
- Burnes: No tricks. You win, you leave. I win, you die.
After a lengthy fight, Arbaaz managed to defeat Burnes.
- Burnes: It will be an honorable death at your hands, Assassin...
- Arbaaz: No. You will have to live knowing an Assassin beat you. The men who stand here now will know you were defeated.
- Burnes: Stand down, men! He has earned the right to live.
- Arbaaz: If I see you again, Burnes...
- Burnes: You won't. There is nothing left to see.
Arbaaz escaped from the Templars at Katasraj Temple, sparing Alexander Burnes' life.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles memories