Clay explored his memories within the Animus, touching on the formative events of his life.
- William: So we're in agreement. Reach your goal, then get out of there.
- Priest: The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me besides quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the day.
- Clay: And, then, we all got up and marked our favorite jobs on the board. I'm going to be an astronaut, dad.
- Harold: Did you hear your son? The kid wants to be a spaceman.
- William: Clay Kaczmarek, few are offered the opportunity I now give you.
Prove yourself, novice, and you will be one of us.
Together, we will defend the free will of humanity from those who would steal it.
- At the funeral, there was a folded newspaper on a chair, with the headline reading "Body of American Man Found in Tiber River. Suicide suspected."
- The priest recited the "Psalm of David", which is from the biblical Book of Psalms written by David and is commonly read at Judeo-Christian funerals.
- In the room where William offered Clay to join the Assassins, there were stylized Hebrew letters on the wall, spelling out "Dlila" from top to bottom, relating to the biblical tale of Samson and Delilah.
- On the island, left of the door is a rock with the engraving "Fragments are the exit."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.