Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Edward: Gentlemen. How do you find it here?
- Ah Tabai: It will work for us. But our goal must be to scatter our operations. To live and work among the people we protect, just as Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad once counseled.
- Edward: Well until that time, it's yours as you see fit.
- Adéwalé: Edward... Captain Woodes Rogers survived his wounds. He has since returned to England... shamed and in great debt, but no less a threat.
- Edward: I will finish that job when I return. You have my word. Evening, Anne.
- Anne: Edward.
- Edward: I'll be sailing for London in the next few months. I'd be a hopeful man if you were beside me.
- Anne: England's the wrong way 'round the globe for an Irishwoman.
- Edward: Will you stay with the Assassins?
- Anne: No. I haven't got that kind of conviction in my heart. You?
- Edward: In time, aye... when my mind is settled and my blood is cooled.
- Sailor: Sail ho! Coming into the cove!
- Anne: You're a good man, Edward. And if you learn to keep settled in one place for more than a week, you'll make a fine father too.
Anne then began to sing The Parting Glass.
- Anne: Of all the money that e'er I had, / I spent it in good company. / And all the harm that e'er I've done, / Alas! it was to none but me. / And all I've done for want of wit / To mem'ry now, I can't recall / So fill to me the parting glass / Good night and joy be with you all. / Oh, all the comrades that e'er I had, / They're sorry for my going away, / And all the sweethearts that e'er I've loved, / They'd wish me one more day to stay, / But since it falls unto my lot, / That I should rise and you should not, / I'll gently rise and softly call, / Good night and joy be with you all.
Edward went down to the harbor and met his daugher, Jennifer, who arrived on a ship from England.
Edward passed on his manor on Great Inagua to the Assassins and met his daughter for the first time.