Eivor heard a man screaming for help from a warehouse.
Eivor heard a cry for help coming from a storehouse.
- Norse Man: Anyone? I'm stuck!
Eivor entered the room from above.
- Eivor: I hear you. What is wrong?
- Norse Man: Thank the gods! I wanted to get the new shipment done early and accidently boxed myself in.
- Eivor: If that is all, I can get you out.
- Norse Man: Not so fast! Avoid breaking the jars. The sauce is delicious, but smells like a sun-soaked fish barge.
Eivor climbed back up.
- Norse Man: Please! Make a path through the jars so I can get out. And-and, don't break any. The smell is awful!
Eivor slowly but surely freed the man.
- Norse Man: O, thank the gods, you've unblocked me.
They left the storehouse.
- Norse Man: O... Just a few broken ... but the smell will be here for weeks. Huh... Still, you have my thanks.
Eivor rescued the man by creating a traversable path.