Jacob, Evie and Henry discussed their plans.
- Henry: This Soothing Syrup has become the only medicine available in Lambeth. It bears the Templar Grand Master's name.
- Jacob: About time for a visit to the doctor.
- Evie: I don't see that cure arriving any time soon.
- Jacob: And what exactly will you be doing, might I ask?
- Evie: You know very well, tracking down the Piece of Eden.
- Jacob: Enjoy your studies. I'll be out killing Templars.
Later, as Evie was inspecting documents, Jacob walked up behind her.
- Jacob: Ah, another exciting night home for Evie Frye.
- Evie: Just on my way out, actually. I've found the Piece of Eden.
- Jacob: What's this one going to do, hm? Heal the sick? Deflect bullets? Control the populace?
- Evie: They're dangerous objects, Jacob, especially in Templar hands.
- Jacob: Huh, you sound exactly like Father.
- Evie: If only. Lucy Thorne is expecting a shipment tonight. She's Starrick's expert in the occult. I'm nearly certain she is receiving the Piece of Eden Sir David Brewster mentioned.
- Jacob: Sounds like fun. Mind if I join you?
- Evie: Promise you will stick to the mission.
- Jacob: I swear.
Later that night, Jacob and Evie overlooked the docks where Thorne's shipment had arrived.
- Thorne: The contents of that box are worth more than your life and those of your entire family. Do you understand?
- Templar: Yes, Ms. Thorne.
The Templar turned to his subordinates, who were loading the chest onto a cart.
- Templar: Careful, there! And double the guard on that cart! Now, Ms. Thorne, there's the matter of some papers for Mr. Starrick. If you'll just come this way...
- Thorne: Very well, but make it quick.
Thorne and the Templar went into an alley.
- Evie: Whatever it is she's after, it's in that chest.
- Jacob: There are gunmen on the rooftops.
- Evie: Can you dispose of them before I reach the cart?
- Jacob: I was hoping for a challenge.
While Jacob went after the guards, Evie searched the chest. Inside, she found a set of documents and a book with an Assassin insignia on the cover. Jacob then appeared.
- Jacob: Did you find it?
- Evie: Actually...
Thorne and the Templar ran towards the cart.
- Templar: There he is!
- Jacob: I think it's best we leave.
- Evie: What did you do?
- Jacob: It's hardly the time for questions.
Jacob mounted the cart and took the horse reins.
- Evie: Whoa!
- Thorne: Come on!
As Jacob drove the cart, Evie was forced to fight off the Templars following them.
- Evie: We need to get this crate back to a safe place!
- Jacob: What do you think I'm trying to do?
- Evie: At a guess, I'd say "kill us both"!
Jacob called to the pursuing Templars.
- Jacob: If you really want to fight, come over here!
- Evie: Jacob!
- Jacob: Wager you can't hit my sister!
- Evie: Stop it!
- Jacob: Come over here and get us, then!
- Evie: Jacob, stop it!
- Jacob: My sister will give you a walloping!
- Evie: Jacob! Careful!
- Jacob: What is it?
- Evie: It's papers, Jacob. Documents. Research!
- Jacob: What are we supposed to do with papers?
- Evie: Read them. If only we had the time.
- Jacob: Then where's your Piece of Eden?
- Evie: Get us out of this and I might find out!
- Evie: Would you drive a little more carefully? You're endangering the documents!
- Jacob: Oh, poor documents! Perhaps you'd rather I just stop right here?
Evie ran out of bullets for her pistol.
- Evie: I need cartridges!
- Jacob: Use mine!
- Evie: I'm out of bullets!
- Jacob: Take my cartridge!
- Evie: I don't have enough bullets!
- Jacob: I've got more - just keep shooting!
As their train passed by below, Jacob stopped the cart.
- Jacob: We're going to have to jump.
- Evie: What about the chest?
- Jacob: Leave it! Jump! Now!
Jacob and Evie jumped onto the train below.
- Jacob: Well that was fun! Thanks for the invitation. Must do it again. Ha ha!
- Evie: Damn it.
Evie took out the book she had recovered from the chest. The train then stopped at a nearby station.
- Agnes: We fixed up the train for ye. Lick of paint, new rugs from Camden Lock and mah wee sister, the seamster, did a discount on the curtains.
Although she was unable to keep the Templar chest, Evie recovered a book containing information on the Piece of Eden in London.
- The title of the memory is a reference to the 1963 film The Great Escape.