A woman who had been robbed asked Kassandra to deliver retribution.
Kasssandra approached the woman.
- Kassandra: Need something?
- Woman: At the fountains, another woman offered to help me with my amphora since I also had a heavy basket. She was very chatty. I didn't know her, but it was nice to talk and have help.
- Kassandra: So what happened?
- Woman: While I was talking to her, someone helped themselves to my purchases. Then she left quickly after I discovered this theft. I think she set me up to be robbed!
- Kassandra: You want me to kill her?
- Woman: Yes. Her death is the only solution.
(Accept – I'll handle it.)
- Kassandra: I'm the one for the job.
- Woman: You truly are sent by the gods.
- Kassandra: Leave it to me.
Kassandra located the guilty woman and killed her.
- Kassandra: Glad that's over with. Now to get paid.
Kassandra returned to the woman.
- Woman: You. Have you killed her?
- Kassandra: She's no longer your concern.
- Woman: I'm glad I put my faith in you, misthios. Please take this.
- Kassandra: All in a day's work.
Kassandra tracked and killed the thief who had robbed a woman.