- Godfrey: They'll have to get through us first.
- Terry: We're with ya, big guy. No matter what who's coming.
- David: Connor! Connor!
Connor. There you are.
- Terry: ...they're coming, David. We need to be ready.
- Connor: Who is coming?
- Terry: Redcoats. David's to be tried for treason. And executed more than likely.
- David: Connor, glad you're here. I want to show you something. I've collected these kegs. I might suggest building an ambush in the event we need it. They'll likely outnumber us at least 2 to 1.
Connor prepared an ambush.
- David: I hear them coming.
- Officer: David Walston. Turn yourself in and stand before a military tribunal on charges of treason and desertion.
- David: I don't want any part of this war. Leave me be.
Godfrey, Terry, Myriam, Dave, and Connor killed the first wave.
- David: There's more coming! I'm sure of it! Get ready!
They killed the other Redcoats.
- David: Connor, I'm sorry. For bringing this violence on the village.
- Connor: We protect our own. The British will not risk losing more soldiers for one deserter. You are free of it now.
The Redcoats were killed and Big Dave would no longer be haunted by his desertion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.