|This article is about the member of the Cult of Kosmos. You may be looking for the mythical beast.|
- "What's one life worth without a thousand others behind it?"
- ―The Chimera[src]
At some point prior to the war, the Chimera discovered the location of the Isu vault on the Greek island of Andros. As a result, she requested men, resources and a trireme from her fellow branch member Machaon for her expedition to break into the vault and uncover its secrets. Machaon provided her with black-sailed biremes. However, the vault could only be accessed via the possession of an Isu relic, which hindered her plans. As such, the Chimera made the decision to make camp on the southern shore of the island until she could deduce a way to enter the vault.
Around 431 BCE, the Spartan misthios Kassandra set out on a quest to hunt down every member of the Cult of Kosmos. Within the Sanctuary of Kosmos she discovered clues that revealed The Chimera and her location. Kassandra then hunted her down to the island of Andros and killed her. She then claimed the Boots of Agamemnon from her corpse.
Personality and traits
The Chimera was a cold and calculating individual, never knowing the love of another. She saw fit to exploit the world for Kosmos' needs. The Chimera's combat abilities were considerably low and she was killed without too much fight.
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cult of Kosmos notes – The Chimera: Cultist Expedition Notes
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cult of Kosmos notes – Machaon the Feared: Dead Man's Note
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Silver Vein
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cult of Kosmos notes – The Silver Griffin: Letter to the Chimera
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cultists – The Silver Vein: The Chimera