- Sailor: The parcel is with the Templar Admiral on the lead ship, Captain. Once he gives the orders, it will be lost!
- Adéwalé: The parcel itself is less interesting than its intended recipient. Let's eliminate this errand boy Admiral and unmask the true Templar threat. When I became an Assassin, I swore to leave piracy behind, but the old methods have served the Creed more than once.
- Sailor: "Everything is permitted" after all, captain.
- Adéwalé: Aye. And often it is necessary.
They attacked the Templar fleet, boarding the Man O' War. Adéwalé then went below deck.
- Guard: Is anyone in charge here?
- Admiral: Just keep your rank. And be ready for anything!
- Guard: Stay below, sir!
Adéwalé killed the Admiral and took the parcel.
- Adéwalé: Bastienne Josèphe. Port-au-Prince. What business do Templars have (there)?
- Sailor: Captain! More French vessels at our tail!
- Adéwalé: Too many. We'll retreat through the storm.
- Sailor: We will be smashed ashore!
- Adéwalé: A worse fate awaits if we let this land in Templar hands.
- Sailor: Aye, captain.
Adéwalé sailed through the storm.
- Sailor: Captain! There's no hope!
- Adéwalé: Rescue yourselves. I must stay with the ship.
- Sailor: No. I will stay with you.
They're closing in!
They draw ever closer!
They are gaining on us!
Adéwalé lost his pursuers, but was thrown overboard by the storm.
Adéwalé managed to retrieve the Templar package, but lost his ship during a subsequent storm.
- It is possible to sink the Man O' War, which forces Adéwalé to use the diving bell to recover the package from the wreck.