While traveling across Greece, Kassandra came across a slave sitting by a camp fire.
- Kassandra: Chaire. Is there something you need?
- Man: You see my brand, misthios? It says I'm a runaway, and the soldiers have seen it. More are coming for me... I'll never make it past them!
- Kassandra: So you want me to provide protection?
- Man: Obviously. Do we have a deal?
(Accept – "I'm going to help you.")
- Kassandra: All right. I've got your back.
Kassandra and the slave successfully fended off the attacking soldiers.
- Man: That should be the last of them, misthios. You're quite the warrior.
- Kassandra: You're safe now.
- Man: Thank you. For everything. Please, this isn't much, but take it.
The man gave Kassandra some of what drachmae he had.
- Kassandra: Doesn't look this life is offering you much, but another awaits aboard my ship. Sail with me—we need someone like you.
- Man: You know I can't leave, mercenary. Though I'd like to.
- Kassandra: You're always welcome aboard if you change your mind.
Kassandra helped the slave by dealing with the soldiers sent after him.