|This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the institution.|
Arno read the letter from the Council.
- Letter: It appears that there is some sort of secretive activity, loosely called the "Black Office" operating behind the scenes in the Post Office near Place Vendôme. Whether this Black Office exists and just what it may be up to is a matter of conjecture. Infiltrate the Post Office and investigate the existence of the so-called "Black Office".
- The Council
Arno entered the post office.
- Guard: Where is the letter for Captain Bonaparte? Are you reading it back there?
- Spy 1: Don't be absurd.
- Guard: The Captain is expecting some urgent correspondence from the front.
- Spy 1: Of course, of course. Don't worry. Everything will be taken care of in due time.
- Guard: See that these packages are taken upstairs. Never mind why.
- Spy 2: Hm... more directives from the Committee of Public Safety... Best to do their bidding - they're a prickly bunch.
Arno assassinated three spies of the Black Office.
Arno investigated the Black Office, assassinating three of its spies and liberating the Vendôme district.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.