- "From the wild lands of Germania comes the savage warrior, the Suevian! Merciless in combat and master of the axe!"
- ―Alba describing The Axes.[src]
Hailing from the Germanic forests of Central Europe, he utilized twin battleaxes as his weapon of choice. In 47 BCE, he was challenged by the Medjay Bayek of Siwa, who witnessed him ripping off the ear of another fighter with his teeth. Bayek eventually defeated him with a sword and a shield.
- One of his axes is based on the Luristan bronze spiked axehead.
- The tribe he hails from, the Suevi, were a Germanic tribe famed for their many wars against the Romans, and would later lend their name to the German region of Swabia.
- Given the setting of Origins, it is possible that he was a warrior who fought under Ariovistus: a Suevi warlord who was an early enemy of Julius Caesar during his campaigns in Gaul.