Arbaaz Mir approached the Summer Palace.
- Arbaaz: Security's tight today. Someone must have noticed my visits. I don't need weapons to knock out a few guards, but better not give them a reason to shoot me.
The Assassin came closer to the palace.
- Arbaaz: There it is... now to reach it. Unarmed and in areas I shouldn't be, full of palace guards. This is going to be fun...
After traversing the palace grounds, Arbaaz reached Pyara's chambers.
- Pyara: Are you here to kill me, Assassin?
- Arbaaz: I'd be a fool to think I could...
- Pyara: I could kill you now, slicing your throat or plunging my blade deep into your heart.
- Arbaaz: Take my heart, it belongs to you anyway.
- Pyara: Do you always have to have a line at the ready?
Arbaaz Mir managed to reach his secret lover, without harming any of the Sikh guards.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles memories