The Apple of Eden is a memory in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
Infuriated by Cesare's actions, Lucrezia informs Ezio Auditore that the Pope had hidden the Apple of Eden in the pavilion at San Pietro. Despite taking a longer route, Ezio reaches the Basilica before Cesare.
Ezio uses Eagle Vision to locate the Apple, and presses against the ornament in the pavilion to retrieve it. A small chamber containing the Apple opens, and he takes the artifact just as Cesare arrives with two Papal guards.
- Cesare: You?!
- Ezio: Looking for this?
- Cesare: It ends now, Assassino. My sword will take your life.
Cesare clutches his chest, apparently weakened from the poison from Rodrigo's apple. He instead sends his guards to kill Ezio, but Ezio points the artifact towards them. Energy in the form of light beams is suddenly emitted from it, and the two guards kill each other. Cesare retreats.
- Cesare: GUARDS! GUARDS!
Ezio escapes the Vatican unscathed, along with the artifact.
- To achieve full synchronization, the player should not lose any health.
- Ezio cannot call his recruits to assist him in this memory.
- The player cannot use the artifact to fight the guards, as doing so results in health loss.
- Once a player interacts with the Apple's location, they cannot decline the memory starting or any future memories starting, nor can they abort that memory or any future memories.