|This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the Apples of Eden.|
The Apple of Eden is a memory in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
Ezio Auditore raced through the Vatican, being pursued by a great deal of guards, until he reached the courtyard in front of the Basilica di San Pietro where the Apple of Eden was hidden before Cesare Borgia arrives. Upon obtaining the Apple, Ezio fled the Vatican.
Ezio used Eagle Vision to locate the Apple, and pressed against the ornament in the pavilion to retrieve it. A small chamber containing the Apple opened, and he took the artifact just as Cesare arrived with two Papal guards.
- Cesare: You?!
- Ezio: Looking for this?
- Cesare: It ends now, Assassino. My sword will take your life.
Cesare clutched his chest, apparently weakened from the poison from Rodrigo's apple. He instead sent his guards to kill Ezio, but Ezio pointed the artifact towards them. Energy in the form of light beams suddenly emitted from it, and the two guards killed each other. Cesare retreated.
- Cesare: GUARDS! GUARDS!
Ezio escaped the Vatican unscathed, along with the Apple of Eden.
- To achieve full synchronization, Ezio must not lose any health.
- The player can only use the Apple to counter attacks. Prolonged use results in loss of health.
- Ezio cannot call his recruits to assist him in this memory.
- Once a player interacts with the Apple's location, they cannot decline the memory starting or any future memories starting, nor can they abort that memory or any future memories.