Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Altaïr: Safety and peace, Malik.
- Malik: Your presence here deprives me of both.
- Altaïr: I am only doing as commanded.
- Malik: Fine. Since you won't leave me in peace, perhaps you can make yourself useful.
- Altaïr: What do you require?
- Malik: The Teutonic Knights have bolstered their presence in the city of Acre.
- Altaïr: The city has already fallen. Why do they need to take men away from the battlefield to increase their defenses here?
- Malik: I cannot say. Perhaps they have different goals than the rest of the Crusaders.
- Altaïr: Perhaps. Are they making their presence known?
- Malik: They patrol the city at dawn, noon, and dusk.
- Altaïr: What do you suggest?
- Malik: Drive fear into the Knights just as they would us. Eliminate their Captain, and we shall see how boldly they walk these streets.
- Altaïr: It shall be done.
- Malik: Have you succeeded, Altaïr?
- Altaïr: No. A single misstep gave away my position.
- Malik: I should have known better than to send a failure to do the work of an Assassin.
- Altaïr: I am not giving up. The Teutonic Captain will die the next opportunity I get.
- Malik: You have returned. I trust that means you've completed your task?
- Altaïr: Yes. The Teutonic Captain lives no longer.
- Malik: Good. So you are useful for something, after all. Now be off with you.
- Altaïr: Very well. I will return if I am needed.
Assassin's Creed: Memories memories
|Teutonic Captain - Tamir - Sibrand - Robert de Sablé - Al Mualim|
|Alexander Nevsky - Ilkhanate Captain - Jochi Khan - Hülegü Khan - Ögedei Khan|
|Papal Guard - Charles de la Motte - Emilio Barbarigo - Juan Borgia - Cesare Borgia|
|Ashigaru Kashira - Shima Sakon - Mochizuki Chiyome - Mōri Motonari - Oda Nobunaga|
|Golden Age of Piracy|
|Laurens Prins - El Tiburón - Benjamin Hornigold - Bartholomew Roberts - Laureano de Torres y Ayala|
|British Officer - William Johnson - Benjamin Church - Charles Lee - Haytham Kenway|
|Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.