The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the temple of Apollo in Korinth. For other uses, see Temple of Apollo.|
- The temple is depicted with incorrect number of columns. It is supposed to have four in the western cella and eight in the eastern but instead it is depicted with four and twelve respectively.
- The Temple of Apollo has the same fictional bronze pedimental sculptures depicting the Gigantomachy, the battle between the Giants and the Greek gods in Greek mythology that are also shared by other temples in game.
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- ↑ The Temple of Apollo in Corinth has the wrong number of columns. Supposed to be four in the western cella and eight in the eastern, but it's four and 12 for some unknown reason. Tweet by @fromal09. Accessed 13 August 2019.
- ↑ The Temple of Apollo. visit-ancient-greece.com. Accessed 13 August 2019.
- ↑ 1/3 Here are some composite images I made featuring the east and west pediments and the metopes of the Parthenon both real and imagined in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.. Tweet by @adreinhard. Accessed 30 August 2019.
- ↑ Why do the Elgin Marbles on the Parthenon are made out bronze in the game?. reddit.com. Accessed 30 August 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.