- Templar Tax Collectors replaced the Borgia messengers from Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
- An achievement named "Tax Evasion" could be earned by tackling a Templar Tax Collector.
- If they were within direct sight of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, and if he was not hidden, they would immediately run away.
- Similar to Borgia Messengers, if they were captured, they would hand over any money that they had. If they are killed however, Ezio would have to loot their bodies to relieve them of their money.
- Templar Tax Collectors appeared randomly, though they had a red purse symbol above their head and on the Animus minimap.
- In Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Templar Tax Collectors were replaced with couriers, who held both money and ammunition.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.