Tan Guang Yu, sometimes abbreviated to TGY, is a concept artist working at Ubisoft Singapore. He is primarily a lighting artist, but also does concept works during the pre-production phase.
Graduating from NanYang Polytechnics with a diploma in Media Design, Tan found work at VHQ Asia as a 3D Artist in 2006. He was later hired as a Concept Artist for Real U Pte. Ltd., creating concepts for characters, environments and props.
Since 2011, Tan has been employed at Ubisoft Singapore, where he is responsible for the creation of concepts during pre-production, and lighting during production. He has worked on various entries in the Assassin's Creed franchise.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue (2014) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (2015) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Origins (2017) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (2018) - Ubisoft