About the Resemblance
It is NOT a coincidence that Vidic looks like both of the antagonists. He IS their descendant, and history repeats itself once again. There have been a few hints in the games showing repetition as a motif. Of course, that's just a theory, but it's probably true.
If he is their descendant, then I wonder why he needs Desmond to enter the Animus? As he could have entered it himself to visit his ancestor's memories and uncover the location of the artifacts and vault.
- Because prolonged use of the animus causes insanity
If Vidic is Al Mualim's and Borgia's descendant, he didn't go inside the Animus himself to find the Apples of Eden 'cause probably Al Mualim never saw the map that Altair saw. Besides, Ezio's memories weren't his choice, it was Lucy's.
- Indeed. Also, because Cain and the Templars are not the information they are after - if this where the case, the Templar archive's themselves would be enough to get the information they seek - the Templars didn't get to see the map, etc, and as such need an Assassin (i.e. Desmond and S16) to find it - Adam and Eve probably weren't of interest to the Templars. --Yargling 03:01, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
This theory is bollocks. Seriously. Someone either adds more ~proof~ or this little theory is just more fan crap. 126.96.36.199 09:03, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
- The thing is, everybody is going "Vidic looks like Al Mualim… no, Vidic looks like Borgia", like it's a proven fact or something. I, for one, see no resemblance between Vidic and the latter two whatsoever, and as this theory is entirely made up of heresay and opinions, I have officially blown it out of the water. I will also be removing any mention of this rubbish that I see on this wiki. Good day. User:Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 03:48, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Agreed - whilst I see some resemblance, there isn't enough proof to be mentioned here, assuming fan theories aren't appart of this wiki (I've not been here long enough to be certain). --Yargling 23:12, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
does anyone have a picture of desmond stealing warren vidic's pen?
- that black with green shining stripes ;-)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIVxYLaMB7o <== stealing
- 188.8.131.52 19:57, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
I was under the impression that vidic was working for the Templars? am i correct and if so why does it say that he may be working for the assassins?(Spoonodeath 00:53, January 18, 2010 (UTC))
Vidic is a Templar. I dont remember any mention of him working for assassins however. (J.h.jaraub 01:13, January 18, 2010 (UTC))
K thanks!(Death by Spoon! 17:49, January 23, 2010 (UTC))
at the end of AC B
Is it really sure it's his voice? I haven't played the game (waiting for the pc-version), only watched the walkthrough on youtube, and i seem to remember that Vidic's voice was deeper than the one who says "that he is the expert". I'll check it when i get home. Also, that putting him back in the animus is the only way to fix this, should implicate that Vidic cares for his subjects wellfare, which isn't the case (unless offcours he is just trying to convince the other one by lying)
The voices heard at the end of brotherhood, it's surely not vidic, compare for yourself (use the final battle video on al mualim's page)
It's all part of the fact that i don't believe the "lucy is a traitor" theory :p
EXistenZ! 11:47, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
This is what I'm wondering, too. The voice to me doesn't sound anything like Vidic. Is the voice credited anywhere during the credits? Otherwise, it shouldn't be there. -- A Black Rabbit 07:29, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Nope. The voice certainly isn't Vidic's; it sounds nothing like him at all. mossfire.of.forestclan. 03:16, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
Is it officially confirmed that the guy in the multiplayer video is Vidic? I know he looks and sounds similar, but if there's no definitive confirmation, it probably shouldn't say so in the article. *Subject 1 00:49, December 31, 2010 (UTC)
We really need a better image - with better quality, with his full body-look and with background removed. Computer graphic is not my cup of tea, so I can't do it myself. Xeoxer 13:25, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
Can however keeps putting up the picture of the man (with the white beard) from the multiplayer trailer? I for one do not think it is vidic (because if you look carefully in the trailer you can see vidic (looking over the animuses with the recruits) and you can hear a change of voice in the trailer we will only continue to educate you as long as you show promise. which i belive is vidic, because it sounds like him and you can see the guy with the white beard talking with the other voice) and if oyu really belive it is vidic, we have no proof yet do you should not be posting it. LaVolpesBite 08:06, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey there, In all honesty, there is a 99.999% chance that that man is Vidic. What are the chances that a new character, with almost the same face, and with the same outfit is introduced in ACR? Subject 12 Talk to me 08:22, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
- There's still been no confirmation of that point however. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 09:43, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
Better lead quote
He said that to Desmond on ACI between secuences (I don't remember which secuences), he talk about how the history events were not as we learn they were, and make that quote about the bible Andrios333 22:01, January 8, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed something
In this Wiki, there's an article of a dude who says the world was made in seven days, not six, no one noticed anyway.
- It's Tod Fennell isn't it? I found it a bit distracting that in the audio play my mental image of Vidic became Mason Locke Weems. --Alientraveller (talk) 15:20, November 27, 2013 (UTC)
His Illegal Wiretaps
I tried putting up information about Vidic's early years at Abstergo the other day, what with his involvement wih the Surrogate Initiative and the way he tapped their offices and all, but it was taken down like it wasn't true. Can someone vindicate me by putting something about this on the page?
- That render is probably somewhere on Kain's infinitely long to-do list. I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually, but ya know, some things take precedence over others. Maybe if you ask him about it on his talkpage, he'll get it done quicker :) Crook The Constantine District 08:26, August 8, 2014 (UTC)