Reincarnations of Aita
If Sages are reincarnations of Aita doesn't that mean there can only be one incarnation at any given time period? How can Thom Kavanaugh (1652 - 1700s) and John Bartholomew Roberts (17 May 1682 – 10 February 1722) coexist? Bartlmay (talk) 15:33, November 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I think 'reincarnation' is an iffy term for what the Sages are, but there's nothing that says reincarnations have to be consecutive, rather than concurrent. Indeed, given that two of the three known Sages lived at the same time, it's actually more likely that another Sage is alive in 2013, than not. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 12:06, November 19, 2013 (UTC)
Did the assassins and templars of the time (late 17th/early 18th century) know that sages were incarnations of the precursor civilization member Aita? Kenway clearly had no idea what was going on with roberts in the observatory. Also did the people of abstergo entertainment know what was up with John in terms of him being Aita? Gr1m r4p3r (talk) 14:34, January 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Kenway wasn't an Assassin or Templar at the time. But to answer your question, no. No, they did not know they were reincarnations of Aita; only that they possessed knowledge of the location of the Observatory, and the means to access it. --Jasca Ducato (talk | contributions) 14:39, January 17, 2014 (UTC)
Addition to category of First Civilization?
Considering the intrinsic link between the Sages and the First Civilization, especially in how many follow the ideals of the Instruments of the First Will, even if not intentionally (see also, Bartholomew Roberts and François-Thomas Germain), it seems like a big enough link to put them in the category for it at the bottom. I can easily be wrong. I just thought I'd put it out there as an option.GZilla311 (talk) 22:41, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
Clay Kaczmarek ?
Is Clay also a Sage ? Or is one of his ancestors maybe a sage ? Cause in Unitys ending we saw how Germain saw those sign, some of them are equal to them Clay saw an "wrote" on the wall at abstergo. What do you think ? GrandTheftAndi (talk) 00:09, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
No, Clay is not a Sage. Why would Clay be a Sage? There's nothing indicating that. Desmond's not a Sage either, and he saw those symbols too, in the Colosseum Vault. Clay relived the lives of a whole lot of people. Through his own genetic memory, he witnessed those symbols, similarly to how "we" do. -- Master Sima Yi Talk 00:13, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
something on sages
This mentions david johns but also someone form the fith century, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tli_GKcP76o.--FossilLord 05:50, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
- That's why it's noted in the Trivia sections of both Roberts' and John's articles. Crook The Constantine District 21:59, January 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Roberts, I doubt, since it was already on Howell Davis' corpse. --Kainzorus Prime ⚜ Walkie-talkie 22:33, January 26, 2015 (UTC)
How many Sages can there be at once?
Can Sages be in the same year but in different countries or?
- Yes, they can. Sages Thomas Kavanagh, Jr.'s and Bartholomew Roberts's lifetimes overlapped and they both lived in the same region, though they didn't meet, as far as we know. As for how many Sages can be alive at the same time, who knows? At least two, but probably more. Crook The Constantine District 15:55, February 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks, was really confused about that one
- No - for one, all know Sages have been male. And secondly, she's already the "Chalice". Crook The Constantine District 10:36, October 31, 2015 (UTC)
Mercenary Chalkon the Sage
I find in the mercenary list an individual who seems to have heterochromia and his bio said that he tried to conquer the world. Maybe a sage? I don't know this mercenary his randomized or present for all players.Francesco75 (talk) 08:00, April 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Possibly, but it would be speculative to include him on this article. --Jasca Ducato (talk | contributions) 08:12, April 2, 2019 (UTC)