"Rosa also thinks Ezio was falling for this girl assassin, Druda Marizio de Medici, a cousin to Lorenzo. After explaining to Rosa that Druda was a friend from his childhood and that she would always be ONLY his friend, she cuddles into him with a kiss."
Confimation it isn't fandom or it's gonna be removed in 24 hours. -- D. Cello 14:01, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Could be from the novel... or just fan-fiction. -- Master Sima Yi 14:58, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
Smells like fan-fiction to me. -- D. Cello 00:38, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
I can confirm with confidence that there is no referrence to a female assassin in the novel, for i have read it. J.h.jaraub 00:46, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
Fandom it is. -- D. Cello 00:48, February 5, 2010 (UTC)
I see a way around this Fanfiction problem, we create a Assassin's Creed Fanfiction wiki with a link to it from this "mother" site -- BoRadiant 12:00, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
Somebody has a quote of Rosa when she's cursing someone like crazy? It would better represent her as a quote than the current one. -- D. Cello 03:26, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- How about:
"Ti venisse il canchero, brutto bastardo! (I hope you catch plague you bastard...) ...a te e a quella grandissima troia di tua madre! (You and your whore mother!)
- -Rose to Antonio when he removed the arrow from her thigh
- I like that oneThibautB 21:02, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Rosa and Ezio?
Does anyone else think that Rosa's move to Rome may indicate her and Ezio getting reacquianted and eventually becoming Desmond's great however many times grandmother? I mean, she's the only woman he hasn't slept with that appears more than once in the 2nd game, and it seems they were good friends and 'dating' basically in the novel. She kinda reminds me of Cristina, except her tomboyish characteristics: dark hair, pretty face. Altair fell for a tomboy; Ezio might do the same. However, she is 47 years old by the time Cesare is killed. Would she want to have children that late if it were still possible for her? 126.96.36.199 07:52, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
in the da vinci disappearance, claudia is still madam of the rosa in fiore in 1506, and so i dont think that the topic of brothel madam should be on rose's page
Sorry 188.8.131.52, but it turns out Ezio married some random woman in Revelations. So either Rosa remained single for the rest of her life, or married some random guy. Let's hope she at least got married to someone, though she doesn't seem to be the type to marry anyone but Ezio. She did try to bite off her fellow thieves' faces off when they tried to kiss her, after all. LOL? JKeil 03:22, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
Interesting but sad news...
I just read someone's fanfiction about Ezio and Rosa, and she mentioned that Rosa's voice actor died last year after being in a coma for 2 days due to an accident. This would explain why she's nowhere to be seen in Brotherhood or Revelations. Did anyone else know this? Strang3Happ3nings 05:23, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- That makes sense why Ezio ends up marrying someone else... 'cause it's very likely that Rosa was intended to be Desmond ancestor. 184.108.40.206 22:19, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
- They could have just gotten a new voice actor, I wouldn't have cared.Einsteinium99220.127.116.11
- I think the choice to have Sofia Sorto worked better for two reasons: 1) Rosa would be 51 years old in Revelations. Kinda old to have children. Sofia is much younger than Ezio, so it worked out fine. 2) If Rosa had had children with Ezio when they were younger, then we wouldn't know about any of the information from Revelations. More and likely irrelevant, but Sofia kinda looks like Caterina: red hair, fiery personality, etc. I think Ezio liked her and she just used him. Terrible. Strang3Happ3nings 03:49, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
frankly if you have had a love affair between Ezio and Rosa I suggest you Assassin's Creed 21 Subject to and in French.: . Inconnu-dark 11:18, December 13, 2011 (UTC)me
anyone know who the real life person is who featured rosa in assassins creed 2??
I really think they should of made up some excuse for why Rosa wasn't in Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, because everybody knows that if the voice actor didn't die, Rosa would have been in Brotherhood. Requiescat in Pace, Lita Tresierra. —unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk · contr)