Technically Apollo is a Greek god, through he was worshiped by the Romans. Therefore I make a slight change.
- True. Sign your posts. =] -- D. Cello 16:46, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
Someone deleted my addition about real life moteriggioni why?Andrew nicholson 17:30, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
Bad formatting, innacurate info and irrelevant addition. -- D. Cello 17:44, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I have a cuestion:
What does the barcode on the front of the Villa mean?Le Vulpe 00:45, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
It's a glyph. It was also in the first one and the numbers represent the date the world is presumably going to end. Altaïr 03:18, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
AC: Brotherhood, Red Trail?
Hey, does anyone know what the red trail that appears between the Sanctuary entrance and the Assassin-symbol grate in front of the villa is for? It's visible only in eagle vision, but I can't work out what it's for. Ponk 14:04, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure it's just the path Ezio took after he was shot during the siege. For some reason, Desmond can still see the blood trail. =GuardDog 14:06, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
- No, no. Ezio took an underground path. That red trail was at the Villa Auditore, starts from the stairs and ends at the entrance to the hideout (the Sanctuary). I also, have no idea what the hell it was, so I can't answer your question. Sorry bud. --WarClownWanna Talk? 14:34, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
- it could be the trail ezio took going to the villa/ protecting his sister. but also if you look at it in first person it looks like foot prints, so it could be the fleeing towns people.
- ~It's not visible when Desmond and the others first arrive at the Villa. When Desmond's going around placing Becca's do-dads into the power to re route it, take a look. It's only visible after Desmond has been in and leaves the Animus. I think it's a traitor among them, going to report (ie: Lucy?), or someone scouting came through the grate and followed one of the gang to the entrance of the Sanctuary.
- ~Also of note:
- The Templars at Abstergo are thorough in their background checks, and definitely more organized than the Assassin's (as all baddies are), so maybe Lucy isn't an Assassin by genetic descent? It is possible to free run without the genetic ability, it's call parkour, and she could have learned some form of martial arts? The only thing the Assassin's seem to inherit as a latent ability is the Eagle Vision. Lucy can't seem to see anything that Desmond sees with his Eagle Vision... I really do think Lucy is traitor among the Assassin's, especially after going through her emails. She feels for Desmond, surely. Perhaps an Assassin convinced of the Templar ways?
- It may not be necessary that she is not an Assassin just because she can't use Eagle Vision. It is an ability carried on from TWCB, bu the parts of their genes reduces per generatio in the factors of powers of 2 (1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16...). Desmond can use it because of bleeding Effect. Since lucy hasn't been in the Animus she can't use it. I can't say ayhting about the E-mails or the red line though since I haven't played Brotherhood yet.
- Nisheeth 13:42, January 15, 2011 (UTC)Nisheeth
- There was a point at which Lucy stopped being down in the sanctuary or outside. That's when I first noticed the red trail. It stayed after she returned too. Lucy could be a traitor (footprints from repeated trips). Other possibilities I considered: Lucy abducted outside mansion by people from "Van" (explains mess of footprints). I though it possible that she was either replaced by a double (unlikely, but she makes story interesting and she was at Abstergo for a while and cloning might not be out of the picture in this future) or implanted with something to monitor (possibly manipulate?) her. If implanted, she may not be dead and maybe Desmond's stab was intended for an implant. Who knows? Looking forward to Revelations to find out. ---- 13:23, May 27, 2011 (I guess I'm a guest)
- the red trail is merely a trail back to the sanctuary for the player.the fact that it's red is merely an oversight.though lucy is an evil,traitorous templar bitch.i never really liked her from the start anyway. Assassin of 81 02:59, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Has anyone noticed that the statuettes at the back of the villa are no longer there in 2012?
They could have been stolen after the seige or taken between then and modern day but the "owners" of Monteriggioni.IlLupo 01:05, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
I have started an new player and was curious and looked, they were not there in the begining of brotherhood.
So, remember when Desmond goes out of the Sanctuary, there was a set amount of time he was allowed to stay outside at Monteriggioni. I have always wondered what would happen if he stayed out too long, but never got the chance to try it out. Can anyone answer this? --Jacques le BlancReception Area 06:49, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
- You'll get automatically 'transported' to inside the Sanctuary. Tried it out a couple of days ago. -- Master Sima Yi 08:13, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
montioggioni red trail/Possible Ending Explanation...!!!!SPOILER!!!!
no,no,no,no,noooo!The red trail is lucy's foot prints.u know how when u use eagle vision in the anmus and it shows the trail of the gold/red to show where your target went.......its the same with lucy.the ending made me think that lucy was a traitor and is still working/was working with abstergo.so that makes her an enemy(red).so her trail will be red.i know this because it only appears after all of the equipmet/animus/lights/power are in the sancuarey so it cant be the trail of ezios's blood or ezio's tail in general so that means that one either lucy,shaun or rebbecca are a traitor.and we all know its not rebecca,and its probably not shaun,so who does that leave.....................yeah,thats right,Lucy.That also may be why minerva made desmond kill lucy because she might have been a traitor and would have scrwed up her plan to save the world........ ........or end it.minerva may have also made desmond kill her because lucy and desmond where getting to attatched together /falling in love and so that nobody would end up pregnant with withsubject 17./desmond like what happened to subject 16.
Whoever posted this is wrong and i can prove it with a simple piece of observation. If you stand at the bottom of the stairs and look up them, you can see that not only is the red trail on the flat parts of the stairs case, but also on the vertical parts connecting the stairs. Last time I checked, you dont walk on those parts of a staircase. So it cannot be footsteps, and MUST be something that can run, or it wouldnt leave a mark on those parts of the staircase as well. A Blood Trail. --- Sparx.
Its possible it could be all of them thats why theres so many foot prints and the marking on the verticle parts of the stairs are the equipment because it could be abstergo equipment
does anyone remember in assassins creed 1 SPOLIERS assassins come to rescue desmond what if they came to rescue luce because she didnt come back she didnt call for the help and desmond defintly didn't this could be proof the lucy's a sleeper an the foot prints could be hers or shaun cut himself on his way to the truck
This needs to end. There is so much wrong with that first paragraph, mainly the Grammar/wording and the facts. It's been confirmed that the footprints mean nothing. Also, sign your posts, it's not that hard. Master Decoder 08:50, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
Your wrong it means something its lucy's SPOLIERS I just played lost archives on Revalation memory 6 explains lucy was a traitor it didnt explain if she was a sleeper agent or not it just shows lucy talking to Warren Vidic telling her to get close to desmond and he,ll lead her to the apple and the in brotherhood in THE TRUTH when 16 says shes not who you think she is it has nothing to do with lucy, he's reffering to Minerva also in lost archives you here minerva talking to you ,wich is 16 thats who you play as in lost archive, saying you must do to them what they did to us and the humans tried to kill them off and proof that she was talking to 16 the god thing at the end of revelation says it hard to calculate what to say minerva usally comunicates with your kind also in the truth in assassins creed 2 when adam an eve are climbing up the windows inside is a person holding the apple controling the humans at first i thought it was ezio but then i realized it was someone with long hair and the only people who can use the apple is Altiar, ezio,desmond the god like people, and mabey eve. so us process and elimanation it can,t be altair, ezio, or desmond because they weren't around at the time. That leaves the god like people and because it was a female its either minerva or jupiter (not sure if jupiter is a female or not) nd using the info from the lost archive minerva is a betrayer.
No it doesn't and it had nothing to do witht the Lost Archives dlc. It was stated by the writers and developers last year in several interviews/podcasts. It was an oversight on the developers part and was originally meant to be a way to guide players to the entrance of the santuary. And you have seriously misunderstood the information given in the Lost Archive dlc but this is not the page to discuss it and I recommend the forums or a blog for that. Also, please sign your posts with 4 ~ or use the signature button on the top left of the screen. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 23:36, June 13, 2012
why would they get lost at the entrance of the villa you would have to be retarted to get lost there and why make it a bunch of foot prints. I didnt say it had anything to do with the dlc i was just using this to show she was just a traitor
Many people thought that too but the developers just debinked that by saying it was an oversight. Anyways, Lucy's story will be expanded on in the modern elemens of AC3 so we have to wait to know more. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 23:57, June 13, 2012 (
can you give me a link to the podcast184.108.40.206 00:04, June 14, 2012 (UTC)SHENENE
I am just looking for it now and will update back here later today. Master Sima Yi may know more about specific podcasts though and he is very knowledgable about this. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 00:18, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
whoever was the one who said minerva made desmond stab lucy is wrong.it was juno who did that.also anyone can use the pieces of eden.al mualim used it,abbas used it briefly,though not very well.savanarola used it.rodrigo used it.cesare MAY have used it at one point,but who knows.and minerva,juno and..i can't remember the guys name,i'm sorry,someone please remind me,aren't the only "god-like people"and they're called the ones who came before,there were possibly billions of them.they were a whole race,not 3 people.so your whole argument is rendered untrue,and uneduccated.please research more if you develop a theory Assassin of 81 03:15, June 14, 2012 (UTC) you obvisouly didn't get my theroyAthleticgamer 06:17, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
i meant the one who can unlock the apples true power rodrigo could use it because he had the staff. the apple can only be used by the people with the right DNA so you need to replay the game and i meant juno not jupiter.220.127.116.11 04:50, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
I don't think we have seen the Apples true power yet so you may be right. If anyone in the AC series came close it was Altair because he had it for so long but we will have to wait for ACIII to confirm anything for certain. At this point we know so little about Those Who Came Before but we (according to Jupiter at the end of ACR) will have our answers soon (hopefully in ACIII). -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 04:54, June 14, 2012 (UTC)thanks for vid
abbas didnt use the apple the apple used abbasAthleticgamer 06:18, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Right, any other question/statements or comments that are unrelated to this page or the info in the article, should be taken to the forums or made into a blog post. The link I attached above has answered the question sufficiently so this matter should now be closed. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 06:21, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
One more thing, in the video one of them said there was a thecnical reason and a story explanation to the red trace but he didn't give the story reason or did i just doze out and missed somethingAthleticgamer 06:30, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
I just listed to the? video link displayed above. The Red Trail disccussion starts at 1:11 (where I linked the video to).
The Red Trail has a technical reason for being in the game as well as a story reason. The main reason for the trail (the technical reason) is to act as a guide back to sanctuary. Apparently early in develoupment, some testers were having trouble finding their way back, and so they created the path to help players get there. They created a secondary reason (story reason) for the trail by making it the foot steps of the group taking the equipment to sanctuary from the van.
The reason why the trail is red is an oversight on their part. In the video they state that the trail should have been blue. They go on to talk about how when lots of people work on a project, sometimes mistakes are made. This just happens to be one of them that has lead to a lot of speculation due to the nature of this game series. One thing? he makes clear? is that it is not the blood from Ezio 500 years earlier.
Personally when I played brotherhood, I thought it was a blood trail from something in sanctuary. Once every chapter when I left the animus to talk with everyone, read emails, and search for Ezio artifacts. While out, I would check make sure to check on the trail half expecting to find an abstergo agent snooping around, or maybe even some modern time Romulus Cult guys there. I was a little dissappointed at the end of the game when nothing like that happened, and it seemed clear we wouldn't be returning to the villia in revelations.
Please note: I'm currently playing revelations at the time of typing this, and have not even touched 3 yet.
- Does anyone know the name or have a pic of the brothel in monteriggioni?
Brotherhood Database Entry
- "Constructed in 1290, the Villa Auditore is an original medieval predecessor to early Renaissance architecture....
- After a Florentine attack in 1320 left the facade damaged, Domenico Auditore, Ezio Auditore's great-grandfather, purchased the Villa. Although he publicly admitted to a renovation of the facade and the addition of a painting gallery, he orchestrated a complete restructuring of the interior in secret, designing his home to double as a fortress and training ground, looking out both over the city that it protects and the Tuscan plains."
This means that Domenico lived at the time of Dante Alighieri's historical death in 1321, and that, at least now, this wasn't an error of the writers. I personally believe (though it has yet to be confirmed) that 1296 was the year of Domenico's birth and NOT the year he made the Auditore Family Crypt, because the title of the first plaque in the Auditore Family Crypt reads "Venice, 1296", and Domenico was raised in Venice. — M.C.Tales 01:34, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
Wouldn't it be great if Ezio, after finding all Keys, Went back to Monterigioni and took the Armor of Altair?PingoEagle 08:49, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
He couldn't it got torn apart
Please sign your posts. And we do not know what happened to the armor but it was made of nearly indestructable metal so the cloth material is all that may be destroyed and is easily replaced as it is only used to conceal the armor. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 23:38, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
at the start of brotherhood,desmond sees ezio in the sanctuary and says he looks older,and must have come back way after the attack,and i'm not sure but he MIGHT have been wearing altair's armor,but i'm not sure.whether he came back after REVELATIONS,who can say,but he might have. Assassin of 81 03:20, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Lucy Section 6
I was wondering what happened to lucy after section 6. I went to look for her outside (because you finde her in the previous section) and foun the red trail.
18.104.22.168 19:19, January 22, 2012 (UTC)maineman
the red trail doesn't mean anything.it's merely a trail for the player to easily find the sanctuary,and appears after you reroute power for rebecca.the fact it's red was merely an oversight Assassin of 81 03:20, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Why i cannon leave the animus after completing the game? ç.ç
- While it should be reminded that discussion pages are not forum pages, I will respond that you cannot leave the Animus after finishing Brotherhood because Desmond falls into a coma. --Alientraveller (talk) 17:29, September 7, 2013 (UTC)
When leaving for the coliseum with Desmond, the footstep that may have creeped you out before have bow mysteriously vanished.