Could Darim's statue in the sanctuary be used as his profile image, or at least put into the article in the gallery etc.?
Joe feather 11:15, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
- There is no statue of Darim in the Sanctuary. He and Qulan Gal are not the same person... -- Master Sima Yi 11:19, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Darim And Desmond
If Darim was indeed concieved when Altair was chasing Maria in Acre ( the vision Desmond saw while out of the animus in AC2) , then that means Darim is the next in line ancestor of Desmond, doesn't it ? 188.8.131.52 18:01, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
- If it was Darim, however it could have just as easily been Sef-Gboy4 18:16, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
Is it just me, or does Darim strongly resemble Subject 16? CryptoKiller 11:44, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
Ressembling to Subject 16...
When I saw him talking to Altair just before he went to sit down one last time, my jaw dropped. I looked at him and mouthed to myself "16...". 16 must come from Darim, whereas Sef likely lead to Desmond (any children of Sef?). --File:Valoopy sig.jpg ☢Valoopy☣ 02:02, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
He cant be. 16 has no direct connection to Altair. He DOES to Ezio, because Abstergo was using him to relive Ezio's memories, causing the bleeding effect and his suicide.
That said, I said the same thing, Valoopy.
And Sef leads to Ezio, which leads to Desmond, so you are correct on that.
184.108.40.206 13:16, September 24, 2012 (UTC)
if ibn means son of, should Darim be called ¨Darim Ibn-Altaïr?Le Vulpe 22:43, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, Altaïr does refer to himself as Altaïr ibn-Umar at one point in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, albeit it was translated, so we heard Altaïr introduce himself as "Altaïr, son of Umar" instead. Why he is referred to as "son of no one," who knows? 220.127.116.11 06:00, April 11, 2013 (UTC)
Anyone else notice that between the departure of the Polos from Masyaf and bidding his father farewell in the Library, Darim's hair suddenly goes white? Am I remembering it wrong? If I'm not then I'm certain it's a glitch. Mercenari 03:18, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- That is not a glitch. He was 60-something years old at the time after all, he probably would have white hair. As for why he had dark hair in the Polo memory of the same year, I dunno. Ubisoft does things like this, characters never really age... correctly. 18.104.22.168 09:10, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Those were my thoughts entirely. Mercenari 11:13, January 11, 2012 (UTC)
Wrong date of birth
The date of birth 1195 is wrong. It sould be 1193.
In the book "Secret Crusade" there is information that 2 years after the events on Cyprus Altair and Maria got married. So 1191+2 = 1193. In "AC Encyclopedia" there is sentence on 74th page "They eventually married in 1193 and had two sons, Darim ans Sef". 22.214.171.124 12:53, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
I know, Bloodlines took place in 1191-93 126.96.36.199 13:06, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
- To quote the Revelations Database entry for Darim and Sef Ibn-La'Ahad: "The sons of Altaïr Ibn La'Ahad and Maria Thorpe, born in 1195 and 1197 respectively. Both were raised - as Altaïr was - at Masyaf, trained to be Assassins by their father, and diplomats and men of honor by their mother." --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 15:37, September 19, 2013 (UTC)