No in game music, like Assassin's Creed III.
The article should mention that Assassin's Creed Unity, like AC III, features no in game music while roaming. Of note is that all other AC games, apart from ACIII, do feature in game music.Gold31415 (talk) 04:02, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
Assassins Cred 5: Unity
- As far as we know, there's no 'V' in Assassin's Creed: Unity. However, Ubisoft hasn't really made an official announcement yet, only a sneak peek due to the recent leaks, so it might still be possible. For now, all we can do is wait it out :) Crook The Constantine District 08:48, March 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Wasn't this because Black Flag was to serve as a transition point, hence why it both has a title and roman numerals. Since we've passed that transition, they dropped the roman numerals and will just stick to titles. The reason obviously is because with going back and forth in time in games it will become confusing for some gamers. People already questioned if Black Flag was a sequel or a prequel, because we went to an earlier time period, which would suggest that it's a prequel, though the number would suggest otherwise. The argument here is that while we moved to an earlier time period in the animus, we still were moving forward in the modern story, and that will always determine whether it's a sequel or not. Still many people didn't seem to get this. -- Altaïr 00:13, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
It says it is set during the French revolution... But which one? There have been several between 1789 and 1848... 126.96.36.199 12:41, March 26, 2014 (UTC)
I think its 1789... hope we get to do some naval action, against Napoleon or something. It will be shortly after Connor's story... DanChan123 6:39 PM, April 14, 2014 (US Western)
1794 in the teaser, only time guillotines were used -the other French Revolutions beside 1848 and the Commune aren't really notable. Also they can continue Connor's story easily. Darthdj31 (talk) 23:49, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
Technically guillotines were used as an excecution method by the Nazis who used a version known as the Fallbiel, maybe even in Paris. Ironically the last guillotine victim on record was a former SS officer who was guillotined for his Nazi war crimes. One could argue that the liberation of France served as a French Revolution against the Third Reich who invaded FranceJamdodger (talk) 17:44, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
Yes he does,bu he is right, they did make Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for the Wii U. I also want Ubisoft to make it for the Wii U, but lets let them decide that.188.8.131.52 06:25, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
Let's face it ACIII and ACIV are both last-gen games. They just improved the graphics to make it prettier for current-gen. But it wasn't such a leap in graphics. When I compared the graphics I saw that the Wii U had better graphics when it came to Black Flag compared to Xbox360 and PS3, but they didn't come even close to Xbox1 and PS4. The Wii U wouldn't be able to handle a game like Unity, which is, on contrary to Black Flag, a large leap forward. -- Altaïr 00:19, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
According to some leaked information (link: http://kotaku.com/sources-assassins-creed-comet-will-let-you-play-as-a-t-1552929846) there is another new AC game developed along with Unity, which is known as Assassin's Creed Comet (weird name, I know), which is set in North America and has a Templar protagonist. I'm not sure if this info is to be trusted, but it is on Wikipedia page (go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's_Creed and scroll to the Future section). Can this information be posted on this wiki or is it too uncertain?
184.108.40.206 14:32, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
- We won't post anything until it's confirmed by Ubisoft. It's likely a false rumor, to go along with the other 10 that have sprouted. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 14:53, April 16, 2014 (UTC)
I was wondering about the platforms the game will be on it says xbox one and PS4 and PC but will ubisoft have the game on 7th generation consoles like PS3 and xbox 360 or just xbox one and PS4 and pc?
I have preordered this game on Xbox 360, and it should also be getting released on ps3... (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/456394/ubisoft-will-continue-to-support-ps3-and-xbox-360-for-years-to-come/) 220.127.116.11 01:34, May 8, 2014 (UTC)
- That's a fair enough assumption I guess, but I definitely trust this dealer, who is constantly giving me the best deals. But what about the link... does that prove anything?18.104.22.168 01:59, May 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok... I guess I'm just gonna hope that by some miracle It is released on last gen. Ubisoft would be losing tons of customers if they didn't support last gen I think. unfortunately not everyone has enough money to change consoles all of a sudden. Oh well :(
- Thanks for the help...22.214.171.124 02:08, May 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure that Ubisoft has not announced, nor have they any plans to release Unity on Xbox 360 and PS3. Black Flag was their transitional title which crossed last-gen and the newer generation of consoles. It wouldn't make much progressional sense to restrict themselves to developing one title for the older consoles and the newer ones at the same time because it would take too many resources and development stress. Having Comet on the older consoles and Unity on the newer consoles gives them the freedom to assign two teams to them and have those developers focus on that.
- I'd disagree with that sentiment. Ubisoft cannot get stuck in last-gen; as Slate has said, Black Flag was their transitional title, and it showed. The graphics, in my opinion, are not astoundingly different, precisely because Ubisoft was so determined to have the game for both generations. By releasing Unity on next-gen only, at least they will have the chance to fully utilize the consoles' full capabilities. If Comet is not a rumour, that game will basically be there to cash in on those that could not or did not want to purchase a next-gen console yet. Crook The Constantine District 18:39, May 9, 2014 (UTC)
I've seen, as have many of you, that most of, if not all, AC:U can be played in Co-Op mode with up to three other players. While I can agree that it would make handling jobs easier, provided coordination in good, but can the entirety of AC:U be played alone? SkyGuy-Let's chat! 01:05, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
UK release date
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/home/index.aspx Apparently Unity and Rogue are being released on the 14th for the UK, I'm not sure how to edit infoboxes, so could somebody add the UK dates for them? Welshman15 (talk) 20:51, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Both Unity and Rogue take place after Black Flag in the modern day. We're not sure if they're happening at the same time or if one comes before the other. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 01:50, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
Is it possible to add the controversy about the game's historical inaccuracies in the Controversy section of the main page. JulianLapostat (talk) 05:22, November 5, 2015 (UTC)JulianLapostat (first edit)
- What controversy? If you can provide reliable links detailing these claims, then there's no reason it can't go on the article. --Jasca Ducato (talk | contributions) 08:58, November 5, 2015 (UTC)