Kjotve the Rich has come south to raid our lands. With Sigurd gone south through Rus, King Styrbjorn has charged me to face Kjotve and his cutthroats, and drive them back to their rocks in the North.
I will take a small band of my most trusted warriors and launch a raid on their back lines, taking their eyes and sewing their mouths shut so our war band can pass unnoticed.
Eivor and three Raven Clan Vikings met outside one of Kjotve's camps in Rygjafylke.
- Eivor: Kjotve has set a rearguard while he sacks the village. We've spotted warrior in three watchtowers. I will attack the one to the north, you three can handle the other two.
- Viking 1: You sure, Eivor? We would be stronger attacking as one.
- Eivor: Yes, but not as swift. We need spare as much of the darkness as we can for the main attack.
- Viking 1: Of course, Eivor. We will meet you on the other side of the line.
Eivor left the group and ran to the watchtower north of the village.
- Viking 2: Swift as snakes now. Let's not keep Kjotve waiting.
The Vikings made their way through the camp, evading or eliminating any raiders they encountered until they cleared the first tower of guards.
- Viking 2: No alarms raised. Eivor must have taken the second tower by now.
- Viking 3: One more to go. Let us finish this.
The Vikings continued through the camp and cleared the last watchtower, then met Eivor outside the other end of the camp.
- Eivor: That's all three. The first blow well struck!
- Viking 3: They were completely surprised. Was like killing sheep.
- Viking 1: It is odd though... you would think Kjotve would prepare for a counter attack.
- Viking 2: The gods favor the bold, friends. We have caught him unawares, that is all.
- Eivor: We will return to the main host. You will sharpen the edge of the sword. Join the front line of attack.
Eivor and the Vikings cleared the watchtowers of soldiers, eliminating Kjotve's rearguard as he sacked a nearby village.