The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Doctor: It's quite simple, amici (my friends). If you desire care, you'll submit yourselves fully to our new ruler. The choice is yours to make. Continue to support the Medici—who—as you know, have long since fled Firenze—or accept Savonarola. Why fight it? Why refuse? He is a good man, strong of character and morals. He seeks to save us from ourselves. And saving is what we need. Before Savonarola came to us, we were mired in sin: gluttony, lust, pride, avarice... Need I go on? We cared over much for earthly things and pleasures of the flesh. We shied from the face of God. And why wouldn't we, shamed as we were at our actions? This is why you ache and take ill. It is divine retribution! But fear not! If you wish to be healed—if you wish to be SAVED—only pledge yourself to Savonarola. Do this, and I will admit you. Within these walls you will be granted the finest care Firenze has to offer. Free of charge. For I am a being of compassion and mercy—just as the Lord made me.
Ezio assassinated the doctor.
- Doctor: You have spilled the blood of a healer.
- Ezio Auditore: No. I have spilled the blood of a tyrant.
- Doctor: To command such power over the body, between this world and the next. It seems, I grew intoxicated.
- Ezio Auditore: And now you grow still. La tua morte non sarà inutile... Requiescat in pace. (Your death will serve a purpose... Rest in peace.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.