Bayek met Benipe on the streets of Siwa.
- Benipe: Bayek! Our Medjay! You're back!
- Bayek: What happened to your blacksmith shop?
- Benipe: Those neket iadet soldiers. Ptolemy's captain saw me making a sword and accused me of being a rebel.
- Bayek: He was not wrong.
- Benipe: They confiscated my tools!
- Bayek: Bastards. All of Siwa needs a blacksmith. Even me.
- Benipe: I cannot help you Bayek. Not until I get my hammer and tongs back. And I have to get that ugly-as-Apep captain off my ass!
- Bayek: Is this captain with the tools somewhere I can find him?
- Benipe: At the foot of the hills west of here. Camp Shetjeh.
- Bayek: I will get those tools back, and I will take care of the captain.
Bayek made his way to Camp Shetjeh, eliminating the captain and his guards. Within the camp, he found a note.
It is important that we keep our foothold in Siwa, or else they will have our heads. I love you with all of my ka; however, no amount of offerings or prayer can replace the will of a warrior. Through a battle we speak to the gods.
In the camp, he recovered Benipe's tools.
- Bayek: Benipe's tools.
Bayek returned the tools to Benipe.
- Bayek: Here are your tools. That captain won't ever come back here.
- Benipe: At last, I can reopen my shop. Many thanks.
- Bayek: My pleasure.
- Benipe: I found these weapons I had hidden from the soldiers. Please, choose one for yourself.
Go ahead, choose one. They are all of equal value.
That bow uses a special twine. It does not strike deep, but you can shoot very quickly.
The shield is made with bronze and leather. Good protection - some weapons bounce right off it!
It is not large, but that mace can crack a skull with the best of them!
That spear is sharp and long. You can keep back and still hurt your enemies.
- Bayek: Thank you, my friend.
- Benipe: Come by my shop anytime, Bayek.
Bayek retrieved Benipe's tools and was able to buy and sell weapons and armor from him.
Behind the scenes
If Camp Shetjeh had already been cleared before starting the quest, killing the captain and recovering the tools was not necessary. The following dialogue played out instead.
Bayek: Camp Shetjeh? I think I have already solved your problem, Benipe. And I didn't even know it!