Bayek met Benipe on the streets of Siwa.
- Benipe: Bayek! Our Medjay! You're back!
- Bayek: What happened to your blacksmith shop?
- Benipe: Those neket iadet soldiers. Ptolemy's captain saw me making a sword and accused me of being a rebel.
- Bayek: He was not wrong.
- Benipe: They confiscated my tools!
- Bayek: Bastards. All of Siwa needs a blacksmith. Even me.
- Benipe: I cannot help you Bayek. Not until I get my hammer and tongs back. And I have to get that ugly-as-Apep captain off my ass!
- Bayek: Is this captain with the tools somewhere I can find him?
- Benipe: At the foot of the hills west of here. Camp Shetjeh.
- Bayek: I will get those tools back, and I will take care of the captain.
If Bayek had already visited Camp Shetjeh, slain the captain, he'd say this.
- Bayek: Camp Shetjeh? I think I have already solved your problem, Benipe. And I didn't even know it!
Bayek returned the tools to Benipe.
- Bayek: Here are your tools. That captain won't ever come back here.
- Benipe: At last, I can reopen my shop. Many thanks.
- Bayek: My pleasure.
- Benipe: I found these weapons I had hidden from the soldiers. Please, choose one for yourself.
Go ahead, choose one. They are all of equal value.
That bow uses a special twine. It does not strike deep, but you can shoot very quickly.
The shield is made with bronze and leather. Good protection - some weapons bounce right off it!
It is not large, but that mace can crack a skull with the best of them!
That spear sharp and long. You can keep back and still hurt your enemies.
- Bayek: Thank you, my friend.
- Benipe: Come by my shop anytime, Bayek.
Bayek retrieved Benipe's tools and was able to buy and sell weapons and armor from him.
- If Camp Shetjeh had already been cleared before starting the quest, killing the captain and recovering the tools would not be necessary.
- Despite being referred to as a mace, the Gruesome Mattock that serves as one of the four optional weapon rewards is actually a war hammer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.