Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the memory of Ratonhnhaké:ton. You may be looking for the memory of Arno Dorian.|
Connor met Adams in the printer's shop.
- Printer: You ask a great deal of me, Sam.
- Adams: I know... But I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important. If it wasn't vital.
- Printer: Fine. Just this once, though. In the future, such things will come at a price. Resetting the type is neither quick nor easy. To say nothing of the cost should I be discovered...
- Adams: I shall not forget this kindness.
- Printer: Nor I.
- Adams: His work will see your last little bit of notoriety erased. Come – I'll show you how to leave now that order's been restored.
Adams and Connor made their way to the harbor.
- Adams: So now you've had a chance to see how it all works. Untoward actions will upset the citizens and inevitably lead to the guards being called. Depending on the severity of your transgression, they may simply search a bit before giving up and returning to their posts. But should you offend them severely or repeatedly – they'll become much more aggressive in their pursuit. I've shown you three ways to turn the tide. Remove wanted posters, bribe town criers, or visit a printer to create your own propaganda.
- Connor: This feels wrong. Why not just speak to someone and explain my innocence?
- Adams: You can't be serious?
- Connor: We counter one lie with another. Words on paper instantly taken as truth. And all of it without question.
- Adams: THEY loosed this beast! Or have you forgotten? I merely helped you tame and turn it 'round.
- Connor: There must be another way. Something more honest.
- Adams: Well, when you find it, let me know. But until then, we sculpt with the clay we have!
- Connor: My apologies. I do not mean to sound ungrateful.
- Adams: Quite alright. I was much the same at your age. You'll grow out of it in time.
- Connor: And if I do not? If I refuse?
- Adams: Then you'll likely wind up dead.
They reached the docks.
- Adams: Here we are. Speak with the harbormaster and he'll see you home.
- Connor: Thank you for everything, Sam. I promise one day to repay the favor.
- Adams: Oh, I'm counting on it.
Connor held out his hand.
- Connor: Like this?
Connor and Adams then shook hands.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.