- 01:16, 22 June 2014 0 Maya Yes Chichen Itza is in the Yucatán Peninsula, the only Mexican place Mayans were. That´s why I´m not deleting Yucatán Peninsula, cause it was there and in Guatemala the Mayans were. The Mexicans had the Aztecs. Check it anywhere you want. Tag: Visual edit
- 00:45, 22 June 2014 +422 User talk:Rikerslade
- 00:38, 22 June 2014 0 Maya Undo revision 560631 by Nucl3arsnake (talk)
- 00:30, 22 June 2014 -10 Mexico Mayans never lived in Mexico, they lived mostly in Guatemala and Central America. Tag: Visual edit
- 00:27, 22 June 2014 0 Maya The mayans were particularly fom Guatemala and Central America, not from Mexico. Tag: Visual edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.