The Spears of Eden are Pieces of Eden created by the Isu in the manner of spears. Invented by Hephaestus and Consus for the War of Unification, since the fall of the Isu, the Spears have been most commonly used by influential humans in war and conquest.
The first known human user of a Spear of Eden was the first wife of King Anaxandridas II of Sparta and the mother of Leonidas I. At one point, Leonidas was given a spear by her, and he would use it until his death in 480 BCE at the Battle of Thermopylae. After being broken during the battle, the broken tip was recovered by the Spartans and handed over to Leonidas' daughter Myrrine. She would in return hand down the Spear to her daughter Kassandra on one occasion when she was seven years old.
Following the Human-Isu War and the Great Catastrophe, the personal weapon of the Isu Odin, Gungnir, was trapped within Goinnhellir. It lay here until 877 when Eivor Varinsdottir, Odin's reincarnation, retrieved it while detouring away from her brother Sigurd Styrbjornson on their way to the Yggdrasil supercomputer.
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Modern day
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla – Modern day
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Fields of Elysium – 
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Battle of Thermopylae
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Memories Awoken
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla – A Brother's Keeper