Connor walked up to an injured woman.
- Connor: Are you alright?
- Myriam: What do you think?
- Connor: How did this happen?
- Myriam: Poachers in the woods. I asked them to leave...this was their answer.
- Connor: Come on. We need to get that arm looked at.
- Myriam: What of the men who did this?
- Connor: They can wait. Your wound cannot.
Connor picked up Myriam and walked towards the manor.
- Connor: Will you be able to make it to the house?
- Myriam: Yes. I think the ball took only flesh.
- Connor: And what is your name?
- Myriam: Myriam.
- Connor: Do you live nearby?
- Myriam: Ah, I don't have a home, per se. I took to the frontier when I was a young girl. I made my life out here ever since - living where the land makes easiest.
- Connor: Not a common choice for a woman of the Colonies.
- Myriam: No it's not. But truth be told, it was this, the convent or the brothels. I prefer the open air.
Connor reached the Homestead manor and, with the help of Achilles Davenport, set her on the stairs.
- Achilles: Connor! What are you doing?!
- Connor: Those poachers need to be stopped.
- Myriam: Saw the scabs from my hunting blind. Get to that and you shouldn't have any trouble finding them.
- Achilles: Use the rope dart if you can. Get familiar with it.
Connor traveled to Myriam's hunting blind and assassinated three of the poachers. Two more poachers walked into the campsite.
- Poacher 1: William Johnson's openin' up some of that Mohawk land he purchased for free huntin' soon.
- Poacher 2: Might be we make a good haul up there.
- Poacher 1: I hear tell lumberin'll be allowed to boot.
- Poacher 2: What does he want with the territory if not the game and timber?
- Poacher 1: Don't know. Don't much care, neither. Beats skulking around these woods. Something don't feel right.
- Poacher 2: Feelin' a bit guilty on account of that woman you put a hole in?
- Poacher 1: Nah nah- she had it comin'.
- Poacher 2: What's she dressed like that for anyway? It's not natural.
Connor assassinated the two poachers and made his way to the last one.
- Poacher: Hey! Where are you fellas?
Connor approached the poacher and put a blade to his throat.
- Connor: Shooting strangers in the forest? Is that common hunting practice where you come from?
- Poacher: N-no. I...
- Connor: Spare me! Go! Tell the friends you have left what happened here.
Connor returned to the manor where Achilles had finished bandaging Myriam's arm.
- Myriam: Thank you Achilles.
- Achilles: You are most welcome.
- Connor: Why did those men attack you?
- Myriam: It's no secret this land is full with game. I spotted the trespassers en route to request permission to hunt here myself and suggested they do the same.
- Connor: The bounty of the forest is not mine to give. It is your right to hunt on this land, but I would appreciate you trading your surplus with the others.
- Myriam: Very well. I accept.
Myriam joined the Homestead, allowing Connor to purchase furs, herbs and other hunting goods from her.