After going to the doctor, Ezio and Federico talked to each other about the time they had earlier.
- Federico: Quite a night!
- Ezio: Indeed. I only wish they were all as much fun. Oh, wait. They are!
- Federico: We should head home, Ezio. Father should be wondering where we've gone.
- Ezio: Yes. I'd rather avoid a lecture.
- Federico: Up for a little race, then?
- Ezio: To where?
- Federico: Uh... Roof of that church.
Ezio and Federico raced to the top of the church, which Ezio won.
- Federico: Come on then. This way.
- Ezio: Where are you going?
- Federico: You'll see!
They both climb the tower of the church.
- Federico: It is a good life we live, brother.
- Ezio: The best. May it never change.
- Federico: And may it never change us.
Ezio won a race against his brother, Federico, to prove that he was the better free-runner. After this, they looked over the city at the top of the church and they both agreed that they lived a good life. After the race, Federico said that they should go home, but Ezio decided to visit his girlfriend, Cristina Vespucci, instead, to Federico's disappointment.