- Street Vendor: Brave misthios! I'm in need of a brave misthios!
Kassandra approached him.
- Street Vendor: Do you have fear in your heart?
- Kassandra: I should cut out yours just for asking.
- Street Vendor: Ha! I have a lucrative job offer—a dangerous one, too. If you had fear in your heart, you might not be fit for the task at hand.
- Kassandra: Nobody scares me.
- Street Vendor: Ah... but I'm not talking about a person. I'm talking about the most dangerous an unpredictable creatures alive... bears.
(Accept – I'll do it.)
- Kassandra: I'll get the bear skins for you.
- Street Vendor: Excellent. If you survive, I'll reward you with the finest breastplate ever created.
(If players choose "Where are the bears located?")
- Kassandra: These bears. Where can I find them?
- Street Vendor: In the Hunted Forest of Artemis, north of Chios city.
(Leave – I've heard enough about bears.)
- Kassandra: I have the feeling you could talk about bears all day. I'll return when I have the skins.
- Street Vendor: Do hurry. I've got paying customers waiting for breastplates made from those skins.
Kassandra left the merchant.
- Kassandra: I'll need to sail to Chios island to get the bear skins.
Kassandra departed Lesbos and sailed to Chios, approaching the forests mentioned by the merchant. After killing and skinning a bear, she commented on its texture.
- Kassandra: The merchant was right! It's the softest fur I've ever felt.
After skinning four.
- Kassandra: I'll see if the merchant can make me an entire outfit out of these soft skins.
Kassandra continued and skinned 2 more bears.
- Kassandra: That's all of the skins. It's time to sail back to Mytilene and collect my breastplate.
Kassandra sailed back to the merchant in Mytilene.
- Street Vendor: Do you have the skins?
- Kassandra: I have your bear skins.
- Street Vendor: Most impressive! Not many people have faced the majestic bear and lived to tell the tale... It's only fitting you receive a breastplate for your bravery.
Kassandra helped the merchant to recover bear skins needed to craft breastplates.