Kassandra approached Xenia.
- Xenia: So, my West Wind returns.
- Kassandra: It seems I've picked up your taste for treasure hunting.
- Xenia: Is there no greater passion?
- Kassandra: So, what do you have for me?
- Xenia: A group of bandits has put their hands on Triton's conch shell. They think it has the power to control the tides. Many would want such a thing. Will you bring it to me?
Xenia gives her three maps of the rumored locations of the bandits' lair, and Kassandra receives them agonizingly.
- Kassandra: More maps?
- Xenia: How else would you find the bandits? Go on now, I want that shell.
- Kassandra: From your lips to the gods' ears, it will be in your possession.
- Xenia: It is your work that gives me riches, not theirs.
- Xenia: The West Wind! Are you here to retrieve Triton's conch shell for me?
(If players choose "What's so special about this shell?")
- Kassandra: Sounds like quite the story. Is the shell at least made of gold?
- Xenia: My friend, in our time together... Would you think I'd be interested in such an object if it were not made of gold?
- Kassandra: Are you sure you're not trying to control the tides?
- Xenia: Only fools think they can move the sea.
(If players choose "Who are these bandits?")
- Kassandra: Do you know anything about the bandits that have it?
- Xenia: They're bandits. They steal and kill. What more is there to know?
- Kassandra: Hmm. I could easily describe you and your pirates the same way.
- Xenia: You want to know how we differ? Take a look around you. I have an island. Them? They have a hole in the ground.
- Kassandra: I see.
(Leave - "I'll go find that shell.")
- Kassandra: I'll be back with your shell.
Having recovered the shell, Kassandra returned to Xenia.
- Kassandra: I have what you need.
Xenia held out a hand open.
- Xenia: Give it here then.
- Kassandra: One shell, delivered safe and sound to the Queen of the Sea.
- Xenia: Your services are appreciated.
- Kassandra: Let me know if you need anything else.
Kassandra reaches from her pocket and hands her the shell.
- Kassandra: Any trip that involves me diving into an underwater cave doubles the cost.
- Xenia: I'm not sure what the better addition to my collection is, this shell, or the one holding it.
- Kassandra: It's always a pleasure to have your drachmae jingling in my pouch, Xenia.
Kassandra recovered Triton's conch shell for Xenia.