To discover a treasure, Bayek must follow the clues laid out in the Scroll of Thoth.
- Bayek: Is this the storied Crystal of Thoth.
He observed the mural painted on the doorway, believing that it provided clues to unlock the secret behind it.
- Bayek: This shows the Crystal of Thoth on the pinnacle of the obelisk.
Following the mural, Bayek climbed up the obelisk at the top of the temple, fitting the crystal on a hole. Doing so flashed a number of lights across the courtyard. Bayek climbed down the obelisk back into the courtyard, and found a number of mirrors installed around the area.
- Bayek: Ah! The mirror reflects the light from the crystal.
After adjusting around, he managed to get the light to be pointed at the door under the tree. The glowing door opened, revealing a passage within.
- Bayek: There, beneath the Tree of Life, a path has been revealed!
- Bayek: I have never seen such swords. Made of the strongest iron and have not rusted in all the ages spent under this tree.
Bayek approached to take a closer look.
- Bayek: This must be the treasure Ptahmose is searching for.
He then proceeded to pick up the blades, taking it for his own use.
Bayek solved the mystery behind the shards of a star legend, revealing to be a pair of blades dedicated to Thoth.